Thursday, January 10, 2013

Archangel Queen Edna Agla

2 years ago when I was doing some soul searching about a sacred names of the most high.

Now that I remember the name I am bewildered to realize that their is a match. "AGLA" the name AGLA is another name to call the prime creator by. This I was doing in prayer as mantra and did this repeating of his name for for as long as I could until I could not remember that I still should be repeating this exercise to help me overcome the path of darkness. Only today do I recall even speaking with a great friend a little bit about the subject too. It has been since then that I have forgotten the mantra of repeating the word or name "AGLA" until yesterday when what felt like a spirit came upon me all day even into my dream and woke me up with a female spirit body on top of me presented with kundalini energy.

Now that I met you your name reminds me of such activity in my life...What else can I say you are a miracle in my own life apart from whatever else is going on in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment